TOS – Terms of Service
Kid Book World Website
YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR SERVICES OFFERED IN ANY WAY SIGNIFIES THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS. By accessing or using the Kid Book World website or service you also represent that you have the legal authority to accept the Terms on behalf of yourself and any party you represent in connection with your use. If you do not agree to the Terms, you are not authorized to use the website or service.
Users agree not to use the website or Services to —
- Post, use or transmit Content that you do not have the right to post or use, for example, under intellectual property, confidentiality, privacy or other applicable laws.
- Post, use or transmit unsolicited or unauthorized Content, including advertising or promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of unsolicited or unwelcome solicitation or advertising at the blog or other applicable areas of the website .
- Post, use or transmit Content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or otherwise interfere with or disrupt the website or services or servers or networks connected to the website or services, or that disobeys any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the website or services.
- Post or transmit Content that is harmful, offensive, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, defamatory, hateful or otherwise discriminatory, false and misleading, incites an illegal act, or is otherwise in breach of your obligations to any person or contrary to any applicable laws and regulations.
- Intimidation or harassment of another person, website or services.
- Use or attempt to use another’s account, service, or personal information.
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features that enforce limitations on the use of the website or services.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website or services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the website or services, through hacking, password mining or any other means, or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or services or any activities conducted through the website or services.
- Use any means to bypass or ignore robots.txt, or other measures we use to restrict access or use of the website or services.
- Impersonate another person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Post or transmit any personally identifiable information about persons under 13 years of age, including without limitation in connection with Kid Book World, located at http://www.kidbookworld.com/, or the services offered thereon.